- Project title: VIP Culture
- Project event:Youth mobility
- Location:Krushevo, Macedonia
- Youth exchange period:24-09-2018/1-10-2018
- Expected number of participants: 8 from each organization, total 32
- Short project description
We plan to use culture as a tool for stimulating participants' creativity, positive thinking and courage to overcome their fears and break down barriers. By using informal methods of teaching, we will encourage the participants to take a deeper look into their inner self, find interests and choose the best method of personal development. Active and diversified ways of spending free time, as well as experiences presented by the experts will be an opportunity for young people to shape their characters.
Our project will also let the young people become more independent. It will also promote the idea of inclusion.
The project will be an opportunity for us to gain valuable experience, knowledge, new friendships and attitudes, that will have a positive influence on our future.
- Partner organizations
- Lifelong Learning Network, Macedonia
- TURKISH RED CRESCENT SOCIETY IZMIR BRANCHPlace: Izmir, Turkey
- Fundacja Kopalnia InicjatywPlace: Będzin, Poland
- ASOCIATIA BABILON TRAVELPlace: Cluj Napoca, Romania
- Trainers, youth leaders/workers, young people from Macedonia (8 participants from each organization, 2 leader, 3 persons with visual problems, 2 youth volunteers, accompanying persons),
- Actively involved in a youth organization and be in a position to bring into effect the learning of the training,
- Be in position of multiplying the outcomes of training,
- Be willing to participate actively,
- Be committed to participate in the whole program, on English,
- Have previous experience in work with visual impaired persons,
- Age limit: 18-30.
Application deadline is up to 20.09.2018